CHRISTOPHER MARTI (cmarti@home.com)
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 20:34:32 -0400

All the Gundam series are getting to be the fad in my town. One day I go
to one of my favorite store that has like about 90 types of Gundam
models. I am short $5 to buy something. I Come back the next day to find
that they have 12 Gundam models (that really suck) left. I asked the
owner if he had any Gundam models in the back and I find a Generation-0
SD Gundam Dragon for $7.

~Chris "the store is called Hobby Heaven" M.~