CookSuxXL@aol.com
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 12:03:27 EDT

I saw the whole blitz up on your webpage a few days ago, I must say... that
Guncross guy has nothing against you. I was going to e-mail him and tell him
that he had no idea what went on in Canadian politics. Seriously though, if
you read his letter... you can sense that he's just rambling, trying to
intimidate you. The whole thing about him getting DSL and not using Hotmail
is a joke. Just because you get DSL doesn't mean you get a complimentary
e-mail addy. Also in regards to him home address changing... if that's a
true statement, what about the place where he works? Just a couple things to
ponder about.

~Andy Lee
CookSuxXL