MattKPau@aol.com
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 11:01:28 EDT

MOst people don't really like the MG Zeta, but I don't know, I kinda like it,
it was my first MG ever, I glued it painted it and sanded it and mine stays
together fine, nothing has ever fallen off or popped loose. But I've never
transformed it to wave-rider and I don't play with it, I just spent time
building it asnd then I posed it and off it went to the shelf-o-gundam. The
shield is pretty light, but the gun is flimsy cuz off the fold up handle,
other than that, If you're looking for a display piece then the MG is fine,
but if you're looking for a toy then I might think twice. Hope this helps

Matt P