Thomas Yung (msgundam@mediaone.net)
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 10:40:14 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: <core@gundam.COM>
Cc: "Chanh L. Tran" <Guncross@hotmail.com>; "Luan C. Tran"
<Dietreker@hotmail.com>; <amuro@gundam.COM>
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2000 00:34
Subject: [gundam] getting screwed by a Montreal shop

> Hi, folks.
>
> Sorry to come back to bring a negative story. But I want to alert you to
> some pretty questionable business practice by a Montreal shop/eBay seller.
> You guys have complained about HLJ, Tokyopop enough times, I think my
> story is more bizarre than any of those (thankfully it's only Can$20).
>
> The name of the shop is Sci-Fi Anime in Montreal. The handle they used on
> eBay is Guncross, but they may change the handle in the future.

Man !, that's just so wrong.....to screw someone on-line by not giving them
what they paid for. And then changing their ID to run away from the
situation is just.....man, I don't even have the words. I'd better stop
before I start swearing and putting cowards like that down. Core, I bad
feel for you that you had to endure an incident like this. Like you said,
cost wasn't the issue, it was a matter of principle.

- Thomas -