M. R. Hannibal (saiyajin11@hotmail.com)
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 13:51:37 GMT

I agree. Gundam does have an excellent chance.....if people will open their
minds to accepting the UC storyline. New Mobile War Chronicle Gundam W is
the only one people have exposure to here in the States. And yes, they seem
to enjoy it. But can they handle the mature storyline of the original
Gundam,0080, 0083,Zeta (forget Double Zeta, it was bloody trash), CCA and on
down the line of the Universal Century? That I do not know. But hopefully,
people will begin to share in the joy of TRUE Gundam as we all on this list
do. And no, I am not disparaging Wing or X....I just do not like them. As
for G Gundam........I'm not sure if people are ready for that one yet....too
out there....... :)