Freedom045@aol.com
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 20:31:06 EDT

In a message dated Fri, 21 Jul 2000 8:22:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Chris Maier" <oom9@crosswinds.net> writes:

<< Okay, so I messed probably messed up her name :) anyway, I know she was the Japanese voice for Chris, but did she record any image songs for Gundam 0080 that were'nt played in the OAV itself? I find it kind of odd for Megumi to be in an anime without doing at least one song(Although she did'nt do one for Macross Plus, in which she was Lucy.)

Chris>>

The song "(Yadda, yadda) Shooting Star" is on the Gundam 0080 Soundsketch II CD