Peter Savin (pedro@shiporama.org)
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:47:16 -0700

I hold in my greedy grubby hands one VERY large Master Grade Sazabi! This
thing is definitely huge, take 3 of the 'regular' sized MG boxes and lay
them side by side, that's about how big the box is! The cover art is
beautiful, but that's about as far as I've gotten (can't quite bring myself
to open the box yet). I'm actually sitting at work playing with toys here,
but I will have a more detailed report in a few hours. :) Oh, baby...

Peter Savin
bawoo@shiporama.org