Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 22:20:41 GMT

>Hi.
>I would like to know what people think of the MG Zeta Gundam ( 1:60 i
>suppose ) cause if anyone tells me to go for it, i'm getting it (almost)
>immediately. only complaint i heard about the MG Zeta Gundam is that it's
>shield makes the entire kit heavy on one side. I suppose I can pose it so
>that it's relatively balanced. (like, lying down) yeah, so i'd like to know
>what people who have it think about it.

Are you sure that you're talking about the Master Grade Zeta Gundam? The MG
Zeta is 1/100 scale, and is one of the weakest (structurally) kits I have
ever built. In it's wave rider mode, the Zeta has an unfortunate tendancy
to fall apart. In Mobile Suit mode, the legs have a problem with going into
a split and the backpack/wing assemblies fall off on a regular basis, as
does the tail assembly. It's a very poorly designed kit.