Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 13:16:21 MST

I really think it depends on what sort of stuff your ordering. I've had
pretty good luck getting HLJ to ship in a big bunch when I order a batch of
stuff they ought to have in stock pretty consistently (MGs, more recent
1/144 kits, etc.) On the other hand, when I ordered a bunch of spaceship
models from the original series a few months ago and they've been trickling
in in ones and twos with some fairly high shipping costs (when compared to
the cost of the kit itself). Thankfully these are fairly small, cheap kits,
so it still doesn't add up to that much.

It sounds like you mostly order garage kits and other limited production
items. I feel a bit sorry for you, but the prices alone on those send me
into sticker shock, I don't even want to know about $150 shipping charges.

I guess that's because I'm just a poor, starving college student. :-)

Well, maybe I'm not starving, but I'm certainly poor.