Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 03:14:07 +0800

>Well, remember that Turn A was supposedly going to join all the alternate
Gundams into one timeline. But from talk around here from those who've seen
it, it didn't really. Still, of them all, Gundam X would probably be the
easiest to join to the UC timeline, what with the similarly styled
colonies, the mobile suit designs, and the talk of newtypes.
>Roland

I'd have to agree thee, since the X timeline is very agreeable with UC, not
like G gundam, which just goes way overhead...

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486
fax: (632) 4167479