Michael Wong x4241 (Michael.Wong@nsc.com)
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 11:16:57 -0700 (PDT)

Chris:

> I'm having trouble getting some of the replies due to my mail being on the fritz lately :(
> Anyway, anybody know if the "1:60" Victory-II Gundam is any good?

Of all the more recent 1:60 kits, the 1:60 Victory II Gundam is probably the
worse. I am not a big fan for transformable kits and this kit is an example
of why.. the chest part of this kit just won't stay together, and the legs/feet
looks weird. Also the wing in the back also looks pretty bad. Get either of
the 2 G Gundam (Shining or Samurai), I like them more than the Wing 1:60 and
their beam sabers look cooler.

Michael