Gus Jae (gusjae@channel1.com)
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 12:42:25 -0400

This is the vinyl kits that Sir Lion and I were talking about a couple of
weeks back. I am missing that piece, among others!
The site cannot accept international orders...AHHH!!!
Chris, you should always go approx penny per yen to get a general feel of
the cost. The kit is unassembled and unpainted.
Anyone from Japan can help me out on getting one?

Gus Jae
gusjae@channel1.com
----- Original Message -----
From: Chris Maier <oom9@crosswinds.net>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2000 11:44 AM
Subject: [gundam] 1/75 Rick Dom IIs?

I was looking through the Japanese Gundam site and noticed this interesting
item:
http://shops1.channel.or.jp/detail_gundam.msp?id=32
which has both the colony and space versions of the Rick Dom II.
Apparentally it goes for 6000 yen, which is 60 bucks, I believe(Or 6
bucks...)Is this a resin kit, or something else?