Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 10:03:35 -0600 (MDT)

Mobile Suit development was a direct response to the discovery of Minovsky
physics, right? Specifically, Minovsky particles rendered radar useless
and brought fighting up close and personal again.
So, just for fun, how would modern (for us, anyway) warfare be changed if
tomorrow some physicist discovered a previously unknown elemtary particle
with similar effects to a Minovsky Particle. How seriously would it affect
our ways of war? Would we be able to adapt to it, or would we require a
revolutionary change, a la mobile suits? Bare in mind, I'm only referring
to the particle, not the associated power supplies and such.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler