MS06ZAK@aol.com
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:48:34 EDT

>>>>>>>>>>Hi Hoshino!
I agree with you 100%. I still have a 1/60 Dom sitting in the box and one
on the bench. The Dome is pretty well proportioned too... for a kit from
those days.
Chris, if you are interested, I can scan the instructions for you.
Gus Jae
gusjae@channel1.com

Well I got a 1/60 Dom, and BUILT it. It is so massive it actually dwarfs the PG zaku next to it. It is a Great kit to tide one over until the eventual release of a PG Dom. And it has directions for putting a light in the Mono Eye.

Jason