Fri, 21 Jul 2000 01:00:46 -0700 (PDT)

--- -@- <mhoshino@ops.dti.ne.jp> wrote:

(1/60 non-PG Gundam models)
> In Japan, We can't non-perfect grade 1:60 Gundam
> kits, because they are not made now.

Are you sure they are ALL out of production now in
Japan? I've seen new stocks of 1/60 Dom at several
model shops and department stores in Hong Kong as well
as some online shops.

> I think that MS-09 Dom ,FA-78-1 Full Armor
> Gundam,and MS-06R Zaku2 are best.
>
> Hoshino

I wish they'll be all released as PGs, particluarly
MS-09 Dom. In the past issue of Dengeki Hobby magazine
there was a 1/60 Dom by converting a PG Zaku with
parts from non-PG 1/60 Dom. It was convincing, but I
still think Dom deserve a proper PG release.

Nightingale.
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/