Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 06:07:14 GMT

>How do you figure? As much as I like wing, I think Zeta is much more mature,
has a
>better story, and is more Violent than any of the Non UC shows. (Just think
of
>what happened to Camille's mom, or the colony gassing)
>---Brett Jensen

true, but think also of a whole colony being shot at by a mad child, or perhaps
the mental and physical abuses the various gboys had in order to end up so screwed.
 then you have the fact that these kids were "designed" to be terrorists. There's
a certain horror to GW in that the violence somehow hits close to home. with
UC gundam, it's like war or something space opera-like, which is horrific in
its own way, but the punch of GW is somewhat different in this regard.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.