Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:15:27 -0600 (MDT)

I dunno, I'd consider 40$ for a 1/100 High grade kit to be incredibly
excessive, considering thats the going US price for Master Grades, which
are infinitely superior. I really hate how as soon as some property
becomes hot, dealers start jacking up the price because they know people
will pay it ... aurgh :P
As I recall, a 1/100 HG kit shouldn't be more than $20...but I've never
really looked. Master Grade seems to be the perfect level for my modelling
ability, just hard enough that it will entertain me for 4 or 5 hours, and
looks good enough unpainted with some detailing to stand on its own.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler