MS06ZAK@aol.com
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 15:57:20 EDT

the second coming (or whatever you happen to believe in, not meaning to start
any religious debates), or the human race is wiped out. For all of our
existence, we have known nothing but conflict, have been raised in nothing
but conflict, and thus, we wouldn't know what to do with ourselves without
it. Peace and love are nice party lines, but you won't see us getting beyond
the need for war for some time. The only thing that may change is the scale.
The most the more peace minded of us can hope to do is downgrade the scope
and tragedy of it, and try to keep anymore Holocausts from occuring.

OK Treize. ;)

Jason