Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 13:02:12 -0600 (MDT)

I haven't heard of any Gundam games for the N64, but there were several
for the SNES/Super Famicom. However, they're all entirely in japanese, and
your ability to play them will be entirely dependent on your ability to
read japanese. Some, like the Gundam Wing Endless Duel game is your
typical fighting game, so its easy to pick up once you figure out the menu
options. Others are hardcore strategy games, so it will require extensive
knowledge.
These would all be out of production so its not likely you'll find any
online stores, so check eBay and possibly some video game forsale
newsgroups and you might have some luck.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler