Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 10:39:40 MST

>A group of Wing fans at www.gundamlounge.com are giving a film critic a
>great deal of trouble about snide comments he made during a Pokemon 2000
>review about Anime as a whole. Here is the review(I have a few posts there
>myself, but they are mostly of a neutral nature)
>http://www.rottentomatoes.com/movies/titles/pokemon_the_movie_2000/click.php?review=3
>and here is the negative response by Eric's web community:
>http://www.insidetheweb.com/messageboard/mbs.cgi?acct=mb1081955&TL=964024858
>I don't know about you, but I have a bad feeling about this one

Quite frankly, I don't see what the big deal with his review is. He
certanly ripped into Pokemon 2000, but I don't like Pokemon, so I don't
really care. As for his comment on anime in general, I had to read the
article twice just to catch it. It's not that nastt compared to some of the
negative things mainstream reviewers have been said about anime. It's
positively tame compared to some of the stuff Christian fundamentalists have
said.

What's the big deal here?