Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 20:14:32 -0700

Chris Maier wrote:

> I dunno, Giren's pretty evil....
> I wonder why Kishiria wore the face mask?

Oh sure, the Zavi's themselves were pretty nasty, but The Zanscare were
utterly heartless religious fanatics. Giren I can understand, he wants to
snatch land and wealth. the Zanscare want to control the minds of the
people... Much more sinister in my book. Plus they use Guillitines and shove
people out airlocks. and try to drown little kids. ^_^

Kishiria, probably thought the mask looked cool. ^_^

---Brett Jensen