M. R. Hannibal (saiyajin11@hotmail.com)
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:01:46 GMT

I thank you all for helping me with ideas and stuff for my fanfic. And
now.....the return of...you guessed it...the Useless Fights!

  1) Amuro in the Superior Gundam vs. Heero in the Tallgeese III
  2) Domon in the God Gundam vs. Char in the Sazabi
  3) Zechs in the Epyon vs. Judo in the ZZ Gundam
  4) Treize in the Tallgeese II vs. Kou in the GP03
  5) Cammile in the Zeta Gundam vs. Lalah Sun in the Alpha Aziel
  6) Hayato Kobayashi in a GM Ground Type (8th MS Team style) vs. Visch
Donahue in a Gouf
  7) Yuu in a GM Custom vs. Johnny Ridden in a Gelgoog Jaeger
  8) Garaod in the Double X vs. Wu Fei in the Altron Gundam
  9) Cima in a Jagd Doga vs. Zabine in a Vigna Ghina
10) Frau Bow in the Gundam F90 vs. Mirai in the Neo Gundam
11) Dozul Zabi in a Zaku FZ vs. Admiral Tianem in a GM Commando

I got a few others...but work on these for now.......