ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 22:17:06 -0500

Great! Where can I order one? I need to do this before the end of the
month, so someone please tell me the best place to look. (Already checked
toys r us and amazon)
----- Original Message -----
From: <Diglettdig@aol.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2000 9:27 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Heavyarms Question

In a message dated 7/18/00 9:04:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jercar@aristotle.net writes:

<< On the 1/144th scale HG Gundam Heavyarms, do the chest panels and other
various panels open? If not, what scale or grade do I need to order for
this? >>

the panels do open up on the 1/100, dont know about the 1/144 though.

--bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate
of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger