Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 21:56:30 -0400

I'm wondering, what is the best method for detailing the two mouth vents on Gundam 1/144 model kits? I can pretty much cover all the panel lines, but I'm kinda chicken when it comes to those things, because I'm afraid a mistake will make the Gundam or similar mech(Like Talgeese) end up looking like something horrible happened to it's face.....
as for 1/100 it's not that much of a problem...but honestly, some of my 1/144s look a little blank with the "Face grill" detailed...my EZ8 especially. Looks like Keanu in the Matrix interrogation scene: "What is the use of a phone call if you're unable to speak?"