Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 21:39:14 -0400

Sorry, again :( I'm just sensitive to this kind of thing.
----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Wong x4241 <Michael.Wong@nsc.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2000 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Gundam fans causing trouble....

> Yo Chris:
>
> > A group of Wing fans at www.gundamlounge.com are giving a film critic a
great deal of trouble about snide comments he made during a Pokemon 2000
review about Anime as a whole. Here is the review(I have a few posts there
myself, but they are mostly of a neutral nature)

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/movies/titles/pokemon_the_movie_2000/click.php
?review=3

http://www.insidetheweb.com/messageboard/mbs.cgi?acct=mb1081955&TL=964024858