Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 17:54:43 -0500

Master Asia wrote:

> ><possible spoiler>

> >the AERO system is capable not only of interpreting data nd projecting
> >possible outcomes in a tactical sense but strategic as well.. Epyon
> >showe hm some possible paths the way the world was going and he chose to
> >join white fang and deliver the ultimat eblow in order ot make "the war
> >to end all wars" making a conflict so violent, so destructifve, so
> >bloody, that evne mentioning armed conflict between natoins would
> >horrify people for generations to come.. thus ensureing an aftermath of
> >total peace
> >

> >-Les
> >

> I'm sorry, but i just noticed something, you sound like a trekkie.... its ok,
> i sound like that all the time.......
>
> - Roger

*sees a BIG typo* oops, that's ZERO system.. and i haven't been a trekky
fan since thye took DS9 off the air.. just pointing out my onw
observatoins.. dorothy Catalonia said this pretyt much herself and i see
no reason this wouldn't be Zech's reasoning for his actions.. not that i
agree with it.. lots of peace-lovers have promised to make war so
horrendous that it would be un-thinkable ot persue it.. Nobel thought
that when he invented dynamite, Hiram Maxim thought that when he
invented the machine gun, and no doubt the inventors of the atomic bobm
thought no shots would be fired in anger between nations again with the
threat of neuclear oblivion hanging over thier heads.. but just look at
the news and you'll find that war is still here despite all that...

--Leslie

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse