Flanker358@aol.com
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 18:33:25 EDT

It doesn't concern us on the mailing list....there were always be flame wars.
Before this message I have never even heard of that reviewer in question, and
frankly I don't give a %&*# about this guy. If he doesn't even like the style
anime use then he is clearly not suited to review any anime because he's
already biased.

Long time ago I have decided to only trust my own judgment on rating anything
instead of what thees so called "critics" say (especially with the
proliferation of the Internet, everybody that has web access can do their own
reviews and post it to be read, rarely are these reviews competently
written). just ignore these people...flame wars are just silly, and it
shouldn't be the concern of this mailing list.