Michael Wong x4241 (Michael.Wong@nsc.com)
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:27:07 -0700 (PDT)

Yo Chris:

> A group of Wing fans at www.gundamlounge.com are giving a film critic a great deal of trouble about snide comments he made during a Pokemon 2000 review about Anime as a whole. Here is the review(I have a few posts there myself, but they are mostly of a neutral nature)
> http://www.rottentomatoes.com/movies/titles/pokemon_the_movie_2000/click.php?review=3
> and here is the negative response by Eric's web community:
> http://www.insidetheweb.com/messageboard/mbs.cgi?acct=mb1081955&TL=964024858
> I don't know about you, but I have a bad feeling about this one

Dude! I thought you promised us a while ago not to post these type of
flamebaits on the mailing list ever again! You've done this twice before
and both times this mailing list erupted to 100's of un-constructive flames.
Once was a film critic making disparaging remarks about anime, and another
time was a Christian nut spouting off against anime. Did we not make it
clear the last 2 times that this sort of posts are not wanted?

Michael