Michael Wong x4241 (Michael.Wong@nsc.com)
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:28:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Chris:-

> Are these books any good? Apart from manga, I don't have a lot of Gundam books, unfortunately...these books are at www.gundamshop.com, and they seem like I'll get them faster than at www.animenation.com , so I'm wondering if they're any good(Descriptions would be nifty)

I've read the Turn A manga, and it was surprisingly good! I originally thought
I would really hate it with the stupid looking designs and the weird story, but
was impressed by the fresh main characters. Loved the return of those Zakus...
Since I've never watched the TV show, I can't comment on how closely the stories
match... but definitely pick up the manga.

Michael