Kaiosama25@aol.com
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:56:32 EDT

In a message dated 7/19/00 9:21:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Doom4duke@aol.com writes:

<< When I try to play Front Mission 3, during the Opening, my PS starts
making a
 clicking noise, the screen goes black and the system freezes up. What causes
 this? Is it the game or the system?

I have also had this problem trying to play TRAG (luckily, the game eats
buckets anyway so I'm not missing much...). I really have no idea why this is
though, as my system will also freeze on the intro to Ehrgiez. But, both TRAG
and Ehrgiez work on my friend's system, so it has to be the PS. Do you have a
mod chip or anything similar? Mabye this is a form of annoying regional
lockout codes or something...

Kaio
"The tomatoes are alive! They're living tomatoes! They're tomaters! Ahhhh!"