Ayukawa Char Aznable no Miko (quatre_no_miko@hotmail.com)
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:49:03 PDT

Hello Everyone. Iam very new to this list. Iam excited to see there is so
much indept talk in gundam and newtypes and all that nice stuff. ^_^. I have
some questions of my own, hopefully that have;nt been asked already or are
to stupid. ^_^;

The Gundam Movies, (1 2 and 3) Are they based on the teevee series of 0079?
Or are they completely new stuff. I have the movies but have never seen the
0079 series. Is it even avalible on video? Hn.

What other Gundam series, if there is any that have Char Aznable in them? I
really like him and he's my favorite character so far from what I've watched
(which is basically the 1st and 2nd Gundam Movies -- I have the third but I
don't have time to watch it yet) Is Lalah Sun in the movies at all? She's on
the niffy box that you get when you buy the boxset. But I have'nt seen her
yet? Hn. I really want to see her. Maybe in the 3rd movie. Does she get alot
of screen time.

Is there a place that has links to orignal gundam sites? On anipike the
majority is Gundam Wing. Anyone know of any links? I build a Char Aznable
shrine. It's at: http://www.geocities.com/charmiko

It's very small and some the info on him may be off, because Iam still
learning about him.

Thanks for you time reading this and if you make an effort to reply.
Ayukawa
Stabbed Love // http://www.geocities.com/quatredorothy
Commodus // http://www.geocities.com/commodus9
Ayukawa // http://www.geocities.com/ayukawa9