Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 10:16:23 -0700

At 10:02 AM 7/19/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>> what exactly is the difference between the two FAZZes besides the BFG and
>the
>> color schemes, the armor looks very similar to me
>
>I was just thinking the same thing. The only other difference I can find is
>the head (Sentinel's FAZZ has an elongated head, kind of like the Zeta
>Plus).

The only major differences are the coloration and the elongated head
(probably Katoki's doing), althought this being a MG, the coloration is a
pretty significant issue. Nonetheless, the Enhanced ZZ carries extra armor
and a larger backpack even before the addition of the Full Armor. If we're
not looking at an entirely new mold for the ZZ, then it's at least a
significant variant. My only question is, can you just build the Enhanced
ZZ without the armor?

tby