Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:40:43 -0500

> There is difference between Spaceheart and Newtypes
> (which may also be a key in separatin AC and UC) AC
> focuses more on war itself and not the people
> involved, that's why "Spaceheart" is feeling the pain
> and suffering of the oppressed (in this case, the
> people of the colonies). Newtypes is a step in
> evolution where the immense distance of space has
> allowed man to evolve his psychic communcation skills.
>
> Either way, Amuro's going to beat Heero to a bloody pulp.

ummm, no.. what Amuro might do is blow Heero's Gundam to hell and back
(before Heero himself does that is) the only way anybody would be beaten
to a bloody pulp would be if they wre fighting hand-to-and outside thier
mobile suits.. in hich case Heero would win hands-down.. he's just let
Amuro beat his fists bloody on Heero's Face of Gundanium(tm) then he'd
say "Omae O Korosu" and mean it this time ^_^

--Les

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse