Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 23:45:28 +0800

>so where does that leave us? experienced ace pilots who "know better"
>(i.e Zechs and Treize) and those rigerously trained in un-conventional
>warfare (the G-boys)
>--Les
>P.S.
>Mobile dolls do dodge.. at least the Taurus ones did.

Actually, did you guys see how duo handled the Leo? he was downright
dangerous.

I think the problem is that a lot of the pilots came from armoured
divisions first,and then were retrained to use MS's, whereas the aces are
those who understood that there were fundamental differences in using an
MS. In this sense, people like trieze and zechs are not so different from
the gboys. they just have different approaches to the same problem: how
to use an MS correctly.

of course, they should see how char took out the seven ships....THAT is
impressive.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486