Tue, 18 Jul 2000 23:36:44 -0700 (PDT)

--- Kaiosama25@aol.com wrote:
> Hmmm, guys that have the power to manipulate enough
> energy to destroy planets
> at a time versus a bunch of cute little animals that
> can spray out water,
> fire, and electric sparks. I wonder....

PIKA?

> This is a fanfic idea that's pretty cliche anyway,
> and a lot of people would
> look at you like an idiot for even suggesting such a
> battle. The bottom line
> is, Dragon Ball Z would win, but since the two shows
> are so different a
> comparison is unfair. How about Pokemon and Digimon
> if you really like to do
> these sort of "what if" anime crossover battles.
> Now, Zeta Gundam vs Wing...I
> hope I never see that one (I'd feel so sorry for the
> poor Wing!)

For a moment there I thought that I was getting
messages from a different mailing list....

We really can't cross UC with an alternate timeline
without coming up with a result that's either
hilarious, absrud or just too darn scientific....

then again, that's why it's fun.

Lets just stick the Mechs okay?

If it was G Gundam and DBZ, I would... nah.