Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 23:11:58 -0500

i don't know how much physical strength is gained by a strenghened human
butt. Heero did bed tohose tow conduits out of the way rather easily whe
he went in to deactiviate the missle detonatoin at that base (after
killing off the Alliance pacifists that is) well, easy for someone with
such skinny arms and so little space to get leverage in anyway...

-les

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse