Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 23:48:11 -0400

I'm wondering...suppose Char never got to lure Garma into that trap, and Garma suceeded the throne of Zeon just like Garma wanted him to. What do you think would have happened? Maybe he'd make Icelina's(That is her name I think)father dissiapear under 'mysterious circumstances', marry her, and then boss big brother Dozul around, like Dozul wanted. The scheming Giren and Kishiria on the other hand....well, Kishiria I don't think really cared, as evidenced by her discussion with Char, and maybe she would move for his assasination, but then again she was fond of her dad...Giren, well i'm sure he'd tried to assasinate him anyway.