Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:31:31 +0800

>Well the pictures posted earlier look like the ZZ FAZZ and with the
Sentinal version's BFG. It looks pretty cool, but since the original MG
Zeta is practically incapable of holding it's gun, I'd say that the BFG
could definately pose a problem, The only other possibility is that since
it seems to be mounted on the shoulder, that it might be able to at least
stay on the gundam, albeit probably causing the Gundam to fall over alot.
>Jason

uh-huh. that is something to consider all right. I guess it's time to
break out the white glue again. grrrr.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486