Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:30:21 +0800

>Here's something that should prove interesting. What mass produced mobile
>suit was the most effective in its time?

Hands dowsn it would be the zaku. no other MS has had so many variants,
has been so adaptable and has been so effective. It wasa true workhorse,
and it is was cheap to produce and still had a punch. even against beam
spray equipped GM's it could still be effective. not bad for an MS with no
beam weapons.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486