Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 20:35:21 -0500

actually, Deathscythe's Hyper-jammers don't shiled it form view.. jsut
hide it from sensors i'm assuming in a similar way that modern day
jammers do.. although it may be more subtle thn that.. the
Deathscythe-Hell on the other hand is super-stealth with an active
cloaking system that renders it truely un-seen.. and Duo never defeeated
Trowa and Heero, he beat mobile dolls programed with their combat data..
and as duo says in the fight, ".. but you're still just dolls to me"
while they may have had Heero and trowa's moves they didn't have that
spark of creativity to think "outside the box" when Duo started using
un-conventional tactics and basically fought like a Gundam pilot..
remember.. all the data gathered form Heero and Trowa wa from them
fighting in more conventional engagements agasint conventional
opponents.. not the nasty sorta fighting Deathscythe was made for..

--Les

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse