BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 18:53:23 EDT

In a message dated 7/18/00 6:49:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Michael.Wong@nsc.com writes:

<< Yahoo is a pretty good free site for message boards, it also lets you post
 pictures up there. The catch is that you need to get a yahoo id for it, but
 that is also free. I know you want this off-list, but I think a lot of other
 GML'ers would like to know this too. 8) >>

http://www.casualforums.com/h2o/mecha/

I created one and it doesn't get much visits. If you have any questions about
the message board, please post them on it.

Aaron