Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 13:15:39 -0700

> How can you get the 1/100 F91 to hold his bazooka? It's too large
>for his arm. I have the same problem with 1/144 Zaku II and his
>bazooka. The F91 is able to hold it sideways, but it looks too awkward.

Unfortunately that's as far as you get with posing the bazooka. It's not
even a HG kit...

>Also, what exactly is the function of the two "wings" on his back? I
>know, he can hold them as guns, but are they also boosters?

Not really. They are VSBRs (Variable Speed Beam Rifles) capable of penetrating
the beam shields carried by the Crossbone Vanguard suits.

>Or maybe both? Also, the kit came with interchangeable heads. What's
>the point in that?
>Sorry, I haven't seen the series it's in, or any of the Gundam series' or
>movies aside from Wing.

<SPOILER>

The F91 opens its face plate and fires off a beam attack at the LaFressia MA
as the final blow in the last battle seen in the end of the F91 movie.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0