Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 02:23:33 +0800

>If any of them could possibly be newtypes, Duo would be. Think about it: He
>defeated both Heero AND Trowa simulations in a simultaneous battle. BTW, do
>the Deathscythe's hyper-jammers cause it to completely disappear from enemy
>view? I can't figure that one out. Seems like it was visible in the
>Heavyarms' right side monitor in the episode they aired this afternoon.

Hmmm...Duo is a good fighter, but then so is anavel Gato. A newtype isn't
just about battle senses...it's about some sort of psychic
transcendence...it's like a psychic zen thing. BUT, it makes for great
combat responses. Duo could be a newtype alright, but it would make him a
weak one...

As for the hyper jammer, what I observe is that it seems to require a lot
of power, since it isn't active in battle. either that, or it's not able
to holographically mask the deathscythe when it's moving to fast or is
using its scythe.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486