ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 22:22:17 -0500

If any of them could possibly be newtypes, Duo would be. Think about it: He
defeated both Heero AND Trowa simulations in a simultaneous battle. BTW, do
the Deathscythe's hyper-jammers cause it to completely disappear from enemy
view? I can't figure that one out. Seems like it was visible in the
Heavyarms' right side monitor in the episode they aired this afternoon.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dynon, Andrew" <ajdynon@students.latrobe.edu.au>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2000 10:12 PM
Subject: AC and Newtypes? (was Re: [gundam] Ridiculous Fight! Hilarious
Fight! Super Exciting

>with reguard to newtype.. that's what i ment. Amuro is a newtype and
>Heero isn't.. why do people who make up these fights keep putting the
>non-newtypes in MS with Psychommu and psychommu derivative systems?

Actually, there has been some speculation that Heero IS in fact a Newtype -
just that nobody in the AC Universe developed a newtype theory, so nobody
recognises it. The FAQ at shinigami.org compares the "Space Heart" to
Newtypes, and speculates that Heero and/or Quatre may have it, and in the
episodes I've just been watching (37-40), a couple of the boys seemed to do
some Newtype-like sensing.

(Actually, if Newtypes do in fact exist in AC, IMHO its fair to speculate
that all five G-boys are Newtypes).