ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 21:54:44 -0500

How can you get the 1/100 F91 to hold his bazooka? It's too large for his arm. I have the same problem with 1/144 Zaku II and his bazooka. The F91 is able to hold it sideways, but it looks too awkward. Also, what exactly is the function of the two "wings" on his back? I know, he can hold them as guns, but are they also boosters? Or maybe both? Also, the kit came with interchangeable heads. What's the point in that? Sorry, I haven't seen the series it's in, or any of the Gundam series' or movies aside from Wing.