Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 08:52:23 -0600 (MDT)

I was just thinking the other day, you've got the Superior Gundam, and the
Extraordinarily Superior Gundam. The first name I can swallow, but the
second seems a bit ... off the wall. Then I thought about its
abbreviation, Ex-S, if you say it out, it sounds like exx-ess, or excess,
as in excessively powerful. Which it is. Anyone know if this was their
intent with the name? Or is this blatantly obvious and I should be beaten
around with a trout for missing it previously? ;p

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler