Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 08:07:50 GMT

>Actually, there has been some speculation that Heero IS in fact a Newtype -
just that nobody in the AC Universe developed a newtype theory, so nobody recognises
it. The FAQ at shinigami.org compares the "Space Heart" to Newtypes, and speculates
that Heero and/or Quatre may have it, and in the episodes I've just been watching
(37-40), a couple of the boys seemed to do some Newtype-like sensing. (Actually,
if Newtypes do in fact exist in AC, IMHO its fair to speculate that all five
G-boys are Newtypes).

That would be believable. it's possible that all of them had newtype abilities
one kind or another...though heero is simply...superhuman when it comes to physical
abilities. I would believe more that Duo or Trowa or Quattre have it, but wufei
and Heero...probably the weakest...

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.