Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 07:43:56 GMT

>Another distinguishing characteristic of this kit is that it has the
>helmet-looking round armor piece on both shoulders.

on both??? that is sweet. for that, I would buy it, but I have to see what
other weapons it comes with.

>>does it say if it's a transformable? i know it most probably is, but if I

>>rememebr, there is a FAZZ version which doesn't transform....
>The pictures don't show it transforming (and there were a lot of pictures)

hmmmm. this is not good. probably swapped some parts to make it non transformable,
though the potential is there....ARGH! I have to buy two kits (ZZ and FAZZ)
to make it what I want it to be???? ARGH!

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.