Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 07:32:45 GMT

><< scratch the sword, sorry, LOL! >>
> Actually its a swordaxe :) According to the pictures at Gundam Perfect

>Web, it can be used as a sword or an axe.
>Aaron

That actually sounds like a precursor to weapons like what the Geara Doga has,
or the Sazabi. very cool. what other weapons does it come with? does it have
the Black trinary complement, or the standard zaku I?

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.