Dynon, Andrew (ajdynon@students.latrobe.edu.au)
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 13:12:22 +1000

>with reguard to newtype.. that's what i ment. Amuro is a newtype and
>Heero isn't.. why do people who make up these fights keep putting the
>non-newtypes in MS with Psychommu and psychommu derivative systems?

Actually, there has been some speculation that Heero IS in fact a Newtype - just that nobody in the AC Universe developed a newtype theory, so nobody recognises it. The FAQ at shinigami.org compares the "Space Heart" to Newtypes, and speculates that Heero and/or Quatre may have it, and in the episodes I've just been watching (37-40), a couple of the boys seemed to do some Newtype-like sensing.

(Actually, if Newtypes do in fact exist in AC, IMHO its fair to speculate that all five G-boys are Newtypes).